Wheelers ePlatform gives library members free 24 hour access to a growing collection of eBook titles. You can read eBooks on your home computer, laptop, smart phone, tablet or dedicated eReader device*. We add to our collection each month, and welcome your suggestions.
To see what titles are currently available go to our Wheelers eBook platform. Here you will be able to reserve, borrow, and download eBooks. You can view a list of all our available Wheelers eBooks on the ePlatform, or search on our catalogue.
- eBooks are free for members to borrow;
- borrow up to 5 at a time for three weeks;
- no overdue charges - eBooks automatically expire at the end of the lending period if not renewed;
- you can choose to 'return' books early;
- if a book is checked out you can add it to a read later list or place a 'hold' on it.
What you need to start borrowing eBooks
- Your library card number and PIN
- Internet access - to download the eBook
- A computer or compatible mobile device*
The quickest and easiest way to borrow and read eBooks is through the app. Read your favourite books at any time (even offline) on your iPad, Android phone, Windows tablet or other tablet/mobile device – without downloading any additional software.
* Note: Wheelers eBooks are not currently compatible with Kindle eReaders though you can use the Kindle Fire tablet with the ePlatform app.