LinkedIn Learning for Library provides Selwyn Libraries users with unlimited access to great content from Lynda.com plus courses offered in multiple languages.
It's free to use with your library card number and PIN/password.
- Access 16,000+ expert-led courses
- Earn a certificate when you complete a course
- Receive course recommendations tailored to you
- Use project files and quizzes to practice while you learn
- View courses anytime on your computer or phone
You can still access certificates of learning for previous completed study with Lynda.com.
What can you learn about?
- 3D + Animation
- Audio + Music
- Resume/CV writing
- New courses are added weekly in recognition of the speed of technical change in the current environment.
- Users of any skill level can take on bite-size tutorials for immediate problem solving or comprehensive courses on hundreds of topics.
With LinkedIn Learning you can:
- Watch videos that use screenshots, narration, live action, smart boards, charts, graphics, and audio;
- Create playlists that let you manage the list of courses you want to watch, and bookmarks that tag specific videos for reference;
- View each video in small chunks, so it’s easy to find quick answers to specific questions or watch an entire course from end to end;
- Read along with closed-captioned transcripts — or search the text to quickly find information within a course;
- Keep up to date with technology and gain multimedia, design, web development, and social media skills;
- Build career-boosting business know-how by exploring hundreds of topics in management, leadership, and marketing;
- Earn certificates of completion for each course viewed, and show potential employers what you’ve accomplished.