You'll need a library card and PIN number to access TumbleBook Library from home. No card? No problem, sign up online now. Forgot your PIN? No problem, you can reset this yourself or get in touch and we'll give you a hand.
TumbleBooks are created by adding animation, sound, music and narration to existing books in order to produce an electronic book. TumbleBook Library offers:
- Story Books - you can sit back and listen or read along at your own speed to these old and new favourites;
- TumblePuzzles and Games - online puzzles, concentration games and spelling games;
- Graphic novels including Geronimo Stilton;
- Math stories - more fun than it sounds!;
- Chapter Books - these combine adjustable text and colour with complete narration and sentence by sentence highlighting;
- Nonfiction books - titles like: Animals in Camouflage and Who Likes The Rain?;
- Videos - where topics such as science, animals and geography are discussed.
Note: TumbleBook Library recommend the use of Chrome when accessing from a desktop PC.