Share rhymes, stories and songs that support your baby’s early language development, communication and social skills. Please bring a blanket. Aimed at babies from birth to 1 years, older siblings welcome. Free, weekly sessions, term time only.
- Lincoln Library: Wednesdays, 9.30–10am
- Rolleston Library: Thursdays, 9.30–10am
Rhymetime – Wriggles and Giggles
Stories, songs, rhymes and bubbles make up our Rhymetimes session, designed to assist with early language development and to have fun. Aimed at 1–3 years. Free, weekly sessions, term time only.
- Darfield Library: Tuesdays, 10.30–11am
- Leeston Library: Tuesdays, 10–10.30am
- Lincoln Library: Tuesdays and Fridays 9.30–10am
- Rolleston Library: Wednesdays, 9.30–10am
- West Melton Community and Recreation Centre: Tuesdays 10–10.30am
Enjoy the magic of stories, activities and songs with our preschool Storytimes sessions. Share the joy of reading and make new friends. Aimed at 3–5 years. Free, weekly sessions, term time only.
- Darfield Library: Fridays 10–10.30am
- Leeston Library: Thursdays 10–10.30am
- Lincoln Library: Thursdays and Sundays, 10.30–11am
- Rolleston Library: Tuesdays 9.30–10am and Sundays 10.30–11am
- West Melton Community and Recreation Centre: Fridays 10–10.30am
Family Evening Storytime
A couple of times a year we run a special evening storytime for the whole family with activities. Come along in your cosiest PJs and join in the fun.