MyHeritage is the leading global destination for discovering, preserving and sharing family history. It makes it easy for anyone, anywhere to embark on a meaningful journey into their past and treasure their family stories for generations to come. Their powerful technology does the searching for you, revealing fascinating new details about your family history - effortlessly.
- Log in with your library card number and PIN / Password.
- More than 9 billion historical records from all over the world:
- The USA federal census (1790-1940) and the UK census (1841-1901) with images
- More than 2.4 billion exclusive family tree profiles from MyHeritage and Geni
- Hundreds of millions of Nordic records
- More than a hundred million tombstone photos & more than 460 million historical photographs
- Exclusive databases such as the Jewish Chronicle historical newspaper
- Additional content under license including Tributes obituaries, WikiTree, Billion Graves, Canadian Headstones and many others
- More than 100 million additional records added on average every month!
- Click on the link to MyHeritage.com
- If requested, enter your library card number and PIN/Password
- Click on the "MyHeritage Library Edition" Link (as shown below) to bring up this resource