Selwyn libraries run book clubs for adults, teens and children. Sometimes sessions may be moved to fit around school holiday dates - please check with us: contact us.
Adults' Book Clubs
Enjoy a good book? Don’t mind sharing the good the bad and the ugly bits? Our book clubs are an opportunity to get together with other readers and talk about books on a monthly topic or genre.
- Darfield Library: third Monday of the month 7 - 8 PM
- Leeston Library: third Wednesday of the month 9:30 - 10:30 AM
- Lincoln Library: last Friday of the month 10:30 - 12 PM
- Rolleston Library: second Friday of the month 1:30 - 3 PM
- Rolleston Library: third Thursday of the month 6:30 - 8 PM
Children's & Teens' Book Clubs
Love reading? New books, fun activities, snacks provided.
- Darfield Library - ages 5 - 11: first Monday of the month 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Leeston Library - ages 5 - 11: third Thursday of the month 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Lincoln Library - ages 5 - 11: third Tuesday of the month 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Lincoln Library - year 9 and up: third Monday of the month 3:30 - 4:30 PM
- Rolleston Library - age 5 - 11: first Monday of the month 5 - 6 PM
- Rolleston Library - ages 12 - 15: first Monday of the month 5 - 6 PM