Book Club Packs
Book Clubs offer a fun way to bring a new dimension to your reading through sharing and discussing with others.
However if you already belong to a Book Club or would like to start one, we can offer you free Book Club Packs to borrow.
Borrowing a Book Club Pack:
- Each Book Club Pack includes 10 copies of a title.
- Book Club Packs are requested by placing a hold on the desired title. Find out more about placing holds here. You can also use the Selwyn Libraries App to easily place holds and manage your account.
- Book Club Packs are issued for six weeks (42 days) .
- The person borrowing the Book Club Pack is responsible for distributing the books, then collecting and returning them to the library by the due date. A tracking sheet is available for download from the library website.
- Charges may be incurred if any books are damaged or missing. Each book is numbered, so you can keep track of who has them.
- Please bring the Book Club Pack back to the information desk at your local library with everything in it. Please don’t put it through an after-hours slot.
- All 10 books must be in the bag when it is returned. If not, the bag will stay on the borrower’s library card until resolved.