Borrow Box is a growing collection of eAudiobooks and eBooks.
- Access using your Library card number and PIN / Password
- Both eAudiobooks and eBooks are free to borrow; you can borrow up to two of each at a time for two weeks
- Items expire and return after the loan period ends
- Download the app for iOS (iPhone / iPad) or Android
You can also download using your PC for reading eBooks on an eReader; you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions to save eBooks to your PC.
If there is something you would like to read or listen to, we welcome your suggestions.
Using the Borrow Box app
- Find and install the Borrow Box app in the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android)
- Search for Selwyn in the Library field
- Login using your library barcode and PIN
- Start listening to eAudio or eReading!
Using a computer or eReader*
For eBooks you will need to download the file using Adobe Digital Editions (download this software for free) - you can then read the book on your PC or import to your eReader. Note you will need an Adobe ID. Some compatible devices for eBooks
- Desktop or laptop - you will need Adobe Digital Editions
- Kobo eReader - you will need Adobe Digital Editions
- Sony eReader - if WiFi not enabled you will need Reader Library Software
For eAudiobooks you will need to unzip and import media files to iTunes or Windows Media Player5. Bolinda eAudiobooks are device neutral, and will play on all MP3 devices (including iPod).
Note: eBooks available through BorrowBox are not currently compatible with Kindle eReaders.
Help & more information
If you are having difficulties please contact us.